How To Connect to VPN
NOTE: (You must have the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client installed before you can attempt a connection).
- The "Systray" is an area of your Windows desktop in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. Left click on the up arrow, then right click on the AnyConnect icon (a white circle with blue-green horseshoes).
- Left click on VPN Connect.
- Input your Southwest username and password and click Ok.
- The Cisco AnyConnect VPN client establishes the connection. No interaction required.
- You are now connected to Southwest VPN..