- Videoconferencing can be broadcast from any Southwest location.
- Videoconferencing can be broadcast point-to-point or between four points simultaneously.
- Videoconferencing can be broadcast between Southwest and external locations.
- Request for videoconferencing should be submitted two weeks in advance with date, time, and location of event.
- For external connections, dialing information and technical contact information must be submitted to Multimedia Services one week prior to scheduled event.
- Requestor must work with Multimedia staff to schedule a test one week prior to scheduled event to ensure that connection to external location is feasible.